Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Maeda Atsuko and Onoe Matsuya dating


Former AKB48 member Maeda Atsuko (22) and kabuki actor Onoe Matsuya (28) are dating since the start of this year according to those who know the two. Matsuya has already introduced Maeda to his mother, and Maeda has also informed her mother about their relationship.

Atsuko Maeda is a Japanese singer and actress who was one of the most prominent members in Japanese idol group AKB48. She has "graduated" from AKB48 in August 2012 and has since continued with a solo singing and acting career. AKB48 forces love ban on its members so since last year she is also free from the ban.

Fans of former top idol turned actress Maeda Atsuko, known as Acchan to them, seem to not know Matsuya a lot but says whatever makes Acchan happy is fine.

Some fans seem to not be able to accept to come back to planet earth from the dreamworld created by AKB48:

Such a heartbreaking news for me as Aachan's admirer. I still cant believe it and cant think straight to face the fact that Aachan is dating a "Guy", and she's not a virgin anymore cause of this guy. I feel like myheart my soul and my body are broken into pieces. I'm so heartbroken. U might think i'm weird or whatever. But seriously, I'm in love with her eventho she doesnt know I'm exist :'( hope i can "move on" soon
A fan of Maeda Atsuko commenting on dating news
Maeda Atsuko and Onoe Matsuya dating
Maeda Atsuko and Onoe Matsuya dating

No comments:

Post a Comment