Monday, October 7, 2013

Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel Review


Last week, I have traveled to Jakarta for a business meeting and I have stayed 1 night in Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel. This was my 3rd time in Jakarta and first time in a Jakarta hotel. In my previous visits, I have stayed in Puri Casablanca Suites Serviced Apartment. If you are looking for a centrally located luxury Jakarta Hotel, Le Meridien Hotel Jakarta offers a very nice option for you.

In Jakarta the most important criteria to choose a hotel is the distance of the hotel to your most visited destination. For a traveler like me who is going to Jakarta for a business meeting, the meeting location is the basic criteria. This is because of Jakarta's usually horrible traffic.

You do not have too many options from Jakarta Airport to your hotel. I took a taxi. Since many taxis will overcharge you, it is best to take a taxi from a reputable company and leave the rest to people who knows Jakarta very well. I took a Blue Bird taxi from the airport and the taxi ride from the airport to Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel (25 kilometers) cost me only 105,000 Rupiah and under 125,000 Rupiah with tolls included. But I have reached Jakarta at night on Friday and completely avoided traffic which will make a taxi ride more costlier.

Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel - 5 star hotels jakarta
Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel
Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel is a 5-Star Hotel. Unfortunately I only have spent time from 7 pm to 8 am in the hotel and had work to do. So I could not try the facilities like swimming pool and the gym. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are large and tidy. They come with a large bed and a large bathroom, a large LCD TV and a large table to work on. Wi-Fi was a little slow but the ethernet connection on the table was quite fast. The hotel is large but quite.

I have enjoyed the open buffet dinner which had offered plenty of starter, main course and dessert selections. The restaurant is quite nice and the breakfast was equally enjoyable. I wished I could spend more time in the hotel.

Le Meridien Jakarta rates start from $120. For more information, latest rates, reviews or booking on the hotel visit Le Meridien Jakarta Agoda page.

Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel is a 5-Star Jakarta Hotel located at Jalan Jenderal Sudirman,Kav 18 - 20 , Sudirman, Jakarta, Indonesia 10220.

No comments:

Post a Comment