Sunday, January 1, 2017

Singapore beauty Melody Low


22-year-old Singapore beauty Melody Low has more than 102,000 followers on Instagram. Low, who is 1.60 meters and 47 kg, has started modeling at the age of 15. Before gaining online fame in 2014, she joined Miss Universe Singapore in 2012 and was one of the top 14 finalists. In March 2015, appeared in local rapper Shigga Shay's ShiGGa Morning music video.

In an interview with The New Paper in August 2015, she said: "I upload sexy pictures of myself on my Instagram account and sometimes, I have secondary school kids posting lewd comments. I feel a bit offended, but I just delete them. There is no point in replying. Some people feel that I deserve to receive these comments because I post those pictures. But I feel that as long as I have a hot bod and I take care of my body, it's okay to upload them when I still look good."

Melody Low regularly appears in Jonathan Cheok's popular YouTube channel cheokboardstudios. Melody Low's Instagram account is withlovemelodylow and Facebook account is Melody Low.



❤️ Well, i bet you can tell it's party time! A little party never hurt anybody @touchpartysg is a 3 days event from 4th - 5th and 8th August, tickets are selling off at only $27 for all 3 days entry! All 3 venues are different, located at Baliza on 4th, Hotel Jen OrchardGateway (Sunset Pool Party) on 5th and 8th August's venue will be updated again. Hold on, i'm not done yet. Did i mention a $1000 lucky draw will also be drawn for you to pocket them home?! Lastly, a 15% off voucher for Founder Bak Kut Teh is also attached to all tickets. (Only available @ Hotel Boss Outlet) You can say they're thoughtful to take care of your stomach too after a good night of partying! #touchpartysg People who are interested can contact 96429865 [Clement] for the tickets . Also, kindly quote my name "Melody Low" to Clement for cheaper rate! 😊 https://www.facebook.com/TouchPartySG/?fref=ts https://www.facebook.com/events/1230094023667477/
A photo posted by MELODY LOW 🦄 (@withlovemelodylow) on

A photo posted by MELODY LOW 🦄 (@withlovemelodylow) on

No comments:

Post a Comment