Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Enjoyed Qatar Airways Bigger World Promotion today :)


I need to fly from Singapore to Istanbul these days and originally I was planning to go this week. So, I had to buy a ticket for some while ago which I did not do until last week and then a work related issue prevented me to fly to there. Usually, a return ticket on Qatar Airways usually cost a little above 1,000 SGD between Istanbul and Singapore. Last week I was checking the tickets and they were not suprisingly around 1,450 SGD in economy class.

I have blogged previously about Qatar Airways Bigger World Promotion but I was too busy to think that I may also enjoy it. Today suddenly I have realized that the promotion is there and I need to fly to Istanbul next week and I rushed to buy ticket. I bought a ticket from Qatar Airways web site for $950 SGD. A week delay saved me $500. In fact, if there was not this promotion, I would still need to pay $1400+ for a next week flight.

I rushed to enjoy the Qatar Airways promotion but then I have received an e-mail from the airline stating that the promotion is extended:
Our Bigger World Promotion to celebrate Qatar Airways joining OneWorld has been extended by 1 more day! Worldwide destinations are on offer from as low as £345* for travel until 19th June 2014. 
Seats are limited and subject to availability so promote immediately! Offer valid until midnight 14th November 2013. 
Terms & Conditions apply.* Price is based on return Economy Class ticket from Manchester to Dubai via Doha for travel up to 09th December 2013. 
Qatar Airways Promotion: Bigger World Promotion
Qatar Airways Promotion: Bigger World Promotion

The transfer time is long though. I will need to wait 7 hours at Doha to transfer to Istanbul plane. My solution to the problem is simple. I usually sleep on the flight from Singapore to Doha. Then in Doha I wake up and spend time on my laptop like watching movie or working (even blogging :))

No comments:

Post a Comment